Learn more about the
Veterans for Trump Movement
Vets for Trump movement was established by U.S. Military Combat Veterans and works in conjunction with veteran service organizations, nonprofits, corporate sponsors and government agencies to provide support and advocacy for Veterans at national and local levels.
Vets for Trump currently has numerous grass roots supporters, including elected officials like Virginia State Senator Amanda Chase and Flag Officers like Rear Admiral Chuck Kubic offering their time and assistance to reach our most critical Action Goals while executing our 2020 Action Plan.
ACTION GOALS :
- 1. Re-elect Donald Trump as the President of the United States of America.
- 2. Coordinate grass-roots volunteer and outreach with our already established nationwide charters.
- 3. Provide true action in the community for both Veterans and down ballet MAGA supporters.
ACTION PLAN :
- 1. Provide Veterans with new construction affordable housing.
- 2. Reduce the amount of Veteran Suicides
- 3. Assist Veterans reintegrate into civilian life post Service.
- 4. Provide Veteran Employment Opportunities.
Make no Mistake - Vets for Trump Movement is the crucial part of Re-Electing our President in 2020.
Learn more about
Our 4 Pillars
We are very much involved in the Community Development.
Vets for Trump Movement Leadership Team